Activities - Adventures Not to be Missed
See our complete list of Sedona Tours and Day Trips
It's all about perspective. How many different ways are there to view those famous red rocks? From land or air - and depending on your level of adventurousness - choices abound.
Jeep Tours: They cover a lot of ground and know where to find the most beautiful sights amongst the red rocks. Each company has its own personality and focus, be it cowboy kitsch or off-road adventure.
1. Jeep Tours:
- Provide Sedona guiding experience, Jeep tours, Horseback rides and Private Tours of Sedona and the surrounding red rock area.
2. Tours of the Universe:
- Sedona has some of the best stargazing conditions in the country. Take our Evening Sky Tour and view celestial objects while professional astronomers point out all the constellations with laser pointers and use large, state-of-the-art telescopes to give you incredible views of the Universe.
3. Sedona Arts Festival:
- The Sedona Arts Festival is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting and funding the arts. They feature over 150 of the nation's finest artists and craftspersons, continuous live entertainment, great prizes and and an interactive KidZone. For more information visit them online.
4. Arizona ATV Adventures:
- We are a premier ATV tour company in Sedona, owned and operated by a Nationally Certified Safety Instructor. Young drivers are welcome. Even grumpy teens like this tour! Passengers ride free. We guarantee the best value in Arizona. Group discounts available.
5. Sedona Spirit Yoga, Hiking & Retreats:
- Enjoy sacred site tours, hiking, yoga & meditation amid mystical vortexes. Relax, Release, Receive & Renew aliveness at a vortex yoga & hiking retreat. International yoga instructor/author, Johanna Mosca, will lovingly guide your Sedona adventure. .
6. Hot-Air Ballooning: You simply HAVE to do this! A tranquil way to see Sedona from the sky, ballooning is a popular activity for area tourists. Sunrise flights are particularly beautiful, as well as more comfortable during the summer months. They offer hotel pick up and drop off. Champagne picnic apon landing and they are permitted in the Coconino National Forest.
- 1. Red Rock Balloon Adventures
- 2. Sky High Balloon Adventure
7. Sedona Trolley Tours
- OK, so maybe "adventure" is too strong a word, but plenty of visitors prefer to keep their feet - or at least all four tires - on the ground. A trolley tour is a convenient way to do it.
8. Arizona Helicopter Adventures
- Fearless? Have a need for speed? Then a chopper is the only way to see Sedona